Á la Carte Services
NOTE: Once again, prices are individually negotiated and dictated by the work to be done, the vehicle, its condition and the owners requirements.
(starting at $200, 4 – 6 hours)
- deep cleaning and dressing of the rubber on the tires to protect, preserve and present
- “clay” cleaning of painted surfaces/rims
- machine and hand polish and seal the surface, chrome or paint
(starting at $100, depending on the amount of chrome and its condition)
- “White glove” attention and polishing of chrome surfaces.
(starting at $150 per area, 3 – 5 hours)
- “wet sanding” affected area
- machine polish and removal/reducing of the scratch
- machine polish and either application of paint sealant or wax (customer option)
(starting at $250, 5 – 10 hours)
- hand wash of vehicle
- “claying” of painted metal surfaces to remove embedded contaminants in the paint
- machine and hand application of polish to remove “swirl” marks and minor imperfections in the painted surface.
- machine and hand application of paint sealant or wax (customer preference)
(starting at $50 per window, 1 – 2 hours)
- wash and prepare windows
- “clay” the windows to remove contaminants embedded in the glass
- machine polish the glass to remove water marks and other surface build-up.
- two-stage cleaning with special cleaner and cloths
(starting at $95, 1 – 3 hours)
- sanding the surface of the lens until smooth
- polish out the sanding marks
- application of specially formulated “shine restorer” to the surface of the light
New Car Package
(starting from $250)
Pay only a fraction of what new car dealers charge for similar protection
- protection of paint with machine application of paint sealant
- fabric protection for carpets and fabric surfaces
- leather conditioning for leather surfaces.
- dressing of tires to protect and preserve appearance
(starting at $195)
For the buyer that has made a great deal, but the car is in need of some tender loving care.
- “Executive” level detail (int./ext.)
- add whatever other services will bring this new purchase to its desired level
(starting as low as $150)
Realtors “stage” houses to improve their sales appeal and to increase their value. Selling a car should employ the same reasoning. Detailing a vehicle before it sells will increase its appeal, and its value, in the marketplace.
- customized package composed of the interior and exterior packages
- inclusion of items from the “a la carte” menu as needed